Saturday

2010

It's year 2010.

Nothing much special about this year except this is another new year, except this year will be marking another fineline on my forehead if I do not work hard on anti-aging...

Did not feel like this year will ever be a good year ahead. As on the day of 1st January 2010 itself, I am already taking a life away -- Putting a dog to sleep, what a sad day. I do not usually put any animal to sleep without a good reason in my small animal practice, however, I still have to do it when things made me to... How sad... the saddest thing was, the minutes before I proceed to the euthanasia of the lovely dog, it was the dog's owner himself whom actually comforting me from being upset for going to let the dog go. I did not want to be emotional at this point where I know I should be professional, but IT WAS SO IRONICAL that the owner is taking it more easily than a stranger like me to the dog...I cannot say that the owner doesn't love the dog, they already did whatever they can do but they are really so much more easy going. The frustration was on the reality, for being so unbearably cruel, for being so inevitable.

And then this year, I really hope people can stop questioning me, WHEN R U GOING TO GET MARRIED? But I really do not like marriage. The only answer I can give is that I'm still with my bf. The best thing about my bf is that he gives me complete freedom, that I can go out with anyone without actually asking WHO and WHERE.

This year, will also be the year for me to decide how I want my future to be. I have yet any idea on how am I going to survive if I want to be a vet for a lifetime. Still researching hard for the answers.

I did not want this page to look so grey. In fact I'm just having a life so perfect for the time being. I have so many people loving me so much and I love them as much, I have a career I love so much while many others out there are regretting theirs, I have acquired so many new hobbies to fill up my time. And I have everything which I would never want to know what am I going to be without.

Wish everyone and myself a very Happy New Year 2010. This will be a good year ahead, if we live it as it is, and must we!

No comments: