Sunday

Jack's Place

Jack's Place

Location: Sunway Pyramid

Price rate: Quite ok and reasonable.

Taste rate: Jack's Place is actually very popular in Singapore. And the taste there is actually very good. I think this one is not as good as in its origin..... 3.5/5

Ambience rate: Well renovated. The seats are not too closed together providing enough space.... nice place to dine in. 4/5

Service rate: Yeah, ok. 4/5.


Drinks: Ordinary only. price also ordinary, still acceptable.

Baked Salmon Steak - RM25.80. Yummie yummie, good pick for salmon lover. The broiled carrot and cauliflower was so soft and just nice to taste and they had no weird smell.


Pizza- RM18.50. Ordinary.....


Fish and Chips - RM18.50. The fish fillet is crispy and fresh. Quite a big portion.

Hmm... I like this. Lobster bisque - RM9. There was alot of lobster meat... kekeke... fresh and creamy.

Seafood sampler platter - RM20.50. For a starter, it was a very huge portion. I made it my course.... I think I loved it most among all.
The cake of the house..... RM6 per piece. The cake looked nice itself but not as the taste. I think they put the cake in the chiller for too long ..... the cream can crack itself actually. Disappointed.