Friday

Ayukawa Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Location: Taman Sutera, Johor Bahru

Price: RM59.90++ /pax Dinner, that would be RM65 after tax included.

Deep fried mushroom, I think this is one of the very few must try dishes.

Ebi Tempura (Prawn)



Mushroom Chawanmushi (another choice is shark fin chawanmushi), is another hot choice



Salmon sushi, I don't think the raw salmon is fresh enough



Unagi sushi, is even worse than the one we could get from a supermarket.



Scallop tempura



Soft shell crab tempura, again, is even worse than the one we could get from a supermarket.

Overall tastes are just average, with poor service. And I could even see flies in the self-service sauce bar.... With the price of RM65, I can easily get a sumptious delicious dinner at any other ala carte Japanese Restaurant with better fulfilment of my tastebuds. Will not recommend a second try of this restaurant.

No comments: